Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by jc...@chubb.com on 2005/03/02 18:43:58 UTC

Is here an easy way to find these classes?

I downloaded Torque 3.1 for Java and successfully generated the classes
(Ant) I require. The issue I'm having
is not being able to find the downloadable source that contains the classes
that are causing errors in WSAD.

Some are:
org.apache.log.Hierarchy
org.apache.jcs.JCS
orq.apache.sratum.lifecycle.Disposable
com.workingdogs.village.Schema

Thank you.. any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Jim

Re: Is here an easy way to find these classes?

Posted by Brent Atkins <br...@pro-sys.biz>.
Take a look at the dependency page for Torque.
http://db.apache.org/torque/dependencies.html

Links are provided to each of the projects that Torque is dependant on.
This course of action is only needed when building Torque with Ant, as
Maven automatically downloads these jars for you.