Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/04/16 14:58:42 UTC

Re: cvs commit: avalon-excalibur/loader/src/xdocs ClassLoader.txt embedding.xml index.xml menu.xml sample.xml

donaldp@apache.org wrote:
> donaldp     2003/04/15 14:26:55
>
>   Log:
>   Remove loader as project no longer maintained or developed

For future reference, can we NOT remove projects from excalibur/etc.
unless we have all discussed and come on board with it?

In this case there was no real impact as we are not going to
release it, but Murphy's Law states that as soon as you get
rid of something you'll think of why you needed it.

Until all parties have expressed their +1, don't remove.

-----Chris Rock