Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 10:37:28 UTC

Step down as mentor

Hello guys,
I am afraid that i do not find enough time to actively mentor this
project :-(In addition, I have so much exhausting discussion at the
ASF recently, that even when I would have the time, I would not have
the energy to mentor. Given the fact that there are four other mentors
on this project I don't think this will be a huge problem.
I will continue to stay on this list, but do not force myself to
"guide" explicit or care on the reporting schedule and whatever
mentors do.
Hope you understand!
Would love to see a short ACK from the other mentors to see they have
read this message. I will take care later on notifying the incubator.
CheersChristian
--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Jesse MacFadyen <pu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your help thus far Christian.
Best of luck finding that perfect balance.

Cheers,
  Jesse

Sent from my iPhone5

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Step down as mentor

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Ross Gardler
<rg...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Thanks for not just going AWOL - very much appreciated.

Of course!

> Can you please remove yourself from the status.txt file as you last
> act of mentorship.

I will do soonish - but you mean the incubator status page and the
podlings.xml, right?

> Enjoy your well earned rest from non-technical things at the ASF.

Will do, thanks!

Christian

Re: Step down as mentor

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.