Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by irabinovitch <il...@fonz.net> on 2010/07/07 09:05:51 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.4

Hello,

I was curious if there was currently any forecasts or a time-line for
ActiveMQ's 5.4 release.  We are greatly interested in several features and
bug fixes present in 5.4 but wanted to get a rough idea of whether or not
our time lines align.

Is anyone currently running 5.4 in production environments?  If so, do you
have any feedback on issues you have experienced thus far?

Thank you,
Ilan

Re: ActiveMQ 5.4

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Ilan,

we're aiming at releasing 5.4.0 at the end of the month.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net