Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by dj...@gmail.com on 2022/10/26 20:29:15 UTC

How to add Xlint compiler options?

I'm running NetBeans 14.

I have added some plugins and I'm seeing these messages.

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

How do I get these into the compilation step?

Sincerely,

David

RE: How to add Xlint compiler options?

Posted by dj...@gmail.com.
This is a rather eclectic project which is officially a Cordova/HTML project but with Java/JavaScript.  It also uses Ant and under the Tools | Options there is a spot which looks like I could add compiler options but when I tried adding the Xlint:deprecation I still get the message about “Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.” So it didn’t seem to take.

Note that in the Properties box above I type “Xlint:deprecation” but when I hit Apply/OK it changes the “:” to an “=”???

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.