Posted to users@felix.apache.org by richard jackson <rd...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/02 16:30:05 UTC

pom.xml in main

After a build from source what is the pom.xml in the main directory used
for? The reason I ask is I'm wanting to modify it a little so that it
contains a run section (not sure how to do that yet as this is the first
time I've dealt with maven). The reason I would like to do this is that with
the maven plugin for Netbeans I could then open this as a project then just
run it from with in Netbeans with no fuss or copying of files true plug and
play.

Richard

Re: pom.xml in main

Posted by richard jackson <rd...@gmail.com>.
Great thanks again for your input. Now I'm off to learn more about maven.

Re: pom.xml in main

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Re: pom.xml in main

Posted by richard jackson <rd...@gmail.com>.