Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/12/31 02:17:36 UTC

Release 0.1 (automatically in progress)

Hi all.

I have uploaded our release to:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/nemo/0.1-incubating/
The source release should automatically be synced to the mirrors soon.

I also have released our maven artifacts here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nemo/
I have filed a ticket to activate the automatic sync to Maven central.

I have filed a PR to upgrade our developing version to 0.2-SNAPSHOT.

I'll check the mirrors and maven central in a few days to announce our
release.

Glad to have our 1st release out by the last day of the year!
Happy holidays :)

Best,
Joo Yeon

Re: Release 0.1 (automatically in progress)

Posted by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>.
I've got this handled 😀
Wonook

2019년 1월 8일 (화) 오전 7:09, Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Release 0.1 (automatically in progress)

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!