Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Johannes Moser <jo...@ververica.com> on 2022/03/10 14:02:07 UTC

Cutting the 1.15 branch and releasing RC0

Dear Apache Flink community,

It looks like we are closing in on the blockers. [1]
We talked today to the contributors working on the issues and it looks like we can get them done this week.

There are still some issues for manual testing in progress. [2]
Please complete that as soon as possible and also focus on related issues that are blocking further testing.

Yun Gao and me are currently aiming to cut the 1.15 branch next Monday and create the first release candidate afterwards.

Let’s make this happen. 👏

Best,
Yun Gao & Joe

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=505&quickFilter=2264