Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Marcus Holthaus (IMSEC)" <Ma...@imsec.ch> on 2010/10/04 15:56:34 UTC

Re: [Alois] Setting up the podling

Hi

thank you all for your support. Situation is as follows:
- All of the original work was contributed by paid employees. Legally, ALOIS
belongs to IMSEC as IMSEC paid for all contributions.
- I have signed the (original) SGA as I am the IMSEC company owner and will
hand that in.
- Additionally, I have signed CLAs from all contributing current employees
including myself. I will hand them in these days, too.
- Except for one, all original contributors still work for the company. The
missing one left in 2007. I do not know if I can reach him and I do not know
if he will be signing the CLA, but technically this should not be necessary,
as he too contributed to ALOIS under a paid contract as an employee.

I hope this is sufficient. Please let me know if otherwise.

-- Marcus

-- Dr. Marcus Holthaus
-- IMSEC GmbH, +41 41 780 00 11, Fax +41 41 780 00 21
-- Sonnhaldenstrasse 87, CH 6331 Hünenberg
-- Please Use OpenPGP key FDBD17F2 to encrypt your mail to me.