Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by deepak <de...@jodohost.com> on 2007/03/01 20:11:14 UTC

whitelist problem

Hello,

I'm having a very strange problem with whilte listing in Spamassassin.
I've one domain in whiltelist (along with other domains) of
spamassassin. it looks that whitelist feature works some time while some
times it doesnt.
please suggest something.

Regards
..

Re: whitelist problem

Posted by Bob McClure Jr <bo...@bobcatos.com>.
On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:41:14AM +0530, deepak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a very strange problem with whilte listing in Spamassassin.
> I've one domain in whiltelist (along with other domains) of
> spamassassin. it looks that whitelist feature works some time while some
> times it doesnt.
> please suggest something.

Provide an example header, scoring, and applicable whitelist entry?

> Regards
> ..

Cheers,
bob@bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything.
Hebrews 3:4 (NIV)

Re: whitelist problem

Posted by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, deepak wrote:

> i've *@domain.com in whitelist.

Exactly what command did you use to put it there?

Can you post the headers from a message that was improperly scored?

  Microsoft is not a standards body.
 12 days until Albert Einstein's 128th Birthday

Re: whitelist problem

Posted by deepak <de...@jodohost.com>.
Thanks a lot for your response

I'm using SA 3.1 .7
i've *@domain.com in whitelist.I really couldn't notice anything strange
on the server when this problem is reported.

Re: whitelist problem

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.