Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Peter Van Biesen <pe...@vlafo.be> on 2003/02/19 11:28:12 UTC

mod_proxy_ftp : bad gateway : connect to 129.33.28.113:25037 failed - firewall/NAT?

Hi,

one of my users supplied me with an url :
http://www-126.ibm.com/pub/jikes/1.18/jikes-1.18-windows.zip

which produces an error ( error.html in attachment ).

We have a firewall in place so its probably normal the proxyserver can't
connect to port 25037. Is this a result of passive mode ftp or is there
something else going wrong ?

If it is, how to I turn it on/off ? I've looked in the documentation but
didn't seem to find a directive that can do that.

Thanks in advance,

Peter Van Biesen

** General information **
Apache 2.0.43