Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Christophe Bisciglia <ch...@cloudera.com> on 2009/04/28 00:27:32 UTC

Hadoop Training, May 15th: SF Bay Area with Online Participation Available

OK, last announcement from me today :-)

We're hosting a training session in the SF bay area (at the Cloudera
office) on Friday, May 15th.

We're doing two things differently:
1) We've allocated a chunk of discounted "early bird" registrations -
first come first serve until May 1st, at which point, only regular
registration is available.
2) We're enabling people from outside the bay area to attend through
some pretty impressive web based video remote presence software we've
been piloting - all you need is a browser with flash. If you have a
webcam and mic, all the better. We're working with a startup on this,
and we're really impressed with the technology. Since this is new for
us, we've discounted web based participation significantly for this
session.

registration: http://cloudera.eventbrite.com/

Cheers,
Christophe

--
get hadoop: cloudera.com/hadoop
online training: cloudera.com/hadoop-training