Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by khalidyaqoob <kh...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 11:46:41 UTC

Re: Jackrabbit version numbers/names

hi
please solve my problem as under:-

i want to get version names for versions created for files by using
VersionControlMethod class .
the versions get created but i am unable to retreive them.

Regards
Khalid Yaqoob

Re: Jackrabbit version numbers/names

Posted by khalidyaqoob <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
please provide some code snippets as i dont get complete idea about the code
to use foe retreiving version names..

I am struggling to create version for a file from last 15 days. Version

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi khalid

you can obtain the set of versions from the version history
resource associated with you version-controlled resource.

there is a protected property defined by DeltaV called DAV:version-set.

regards
angela