Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Shai Simchi <Sh...@invoke.com> on 2004/06/03 14:35:24 UTC

some questions regarding chainsaw

Hi !

we are testing chainsaw as a solution for our real time log monitoring
environment.
i have been playing with the application for a few days and i have a few
questions:

1) after configuring a reciever - is there a way to save the configuration
so that i will have it ready the next time i open chainsaw ?

2) was chainsaw tested under heavy load of logging events ?

3) once i have defined a new tab (either by configuring a reciever or by
creating a custom expression logpanel) how can i remove the tab ? close it ?

thanks a lot,

Shai Simchi
Invoke Solutions Ltd.
+972-3-5756828 (ext. 206)