Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2006/08/01 02:22:19 UTC

RE: Was it just me?

I didn't get any either -- very odd. I haven't received any commit
messages from Abe's commits.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Anyway, it's ok to subscribe with whatever addresses they want. It's
a one-time delay getting the emails moderated. There's nothing here,
folks. Move along.

Craig

On Aug 1, 2006, at 4:29 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> Presumably some people subscribed with their direct email addresses
> rather
> than their @apache.org email addresses.
>
> Steve, Marc, Abe, and Pinaki probably all subscribed to the lists well
> before they actually got accounts.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.

Craig Russell

RE: Was it just me?

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.

RE: Was it just me?

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Kevin,

Apparently, Abe was not on the allowable senders list for the openjpa-
commits list so his commit messages were all awaiting moderator action.

Craig

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Brett,

RE: Was it just me?

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
> Done. I'm also submitting a patch for the windows properties issues.

Sweet! I think that that will make you the first non-BEA employee
committing to the codebase.

> BTW, you may be aware, but it doesn't compile on Java 6 due
> to the JDBC interface changes. I'll add that to JIRA if its
> not there already.

Yeah, we've had this problem in the past as well. Historically, we've
created special modified JDBC jars so that we can compile on earlier VM
versions. How is this type of problem typically handled in Apache-land?

-Patrick
by email and then delete it.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Done. I'm also submitting a patch for the windows properties issues.

BTW, you may be aware, but it doesn't compile on Java 6 due to the
JDBC interface changes. I'll add that to JIRA if its not there
already.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Brett,

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
  Nor I as well.

Re: Was it just me?

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Nor I.

Craig

On Jul 31, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> I didn't get any either -- very odd. I haven't received any commit
> messages from Abe's commits.
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey