Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rakesh Venkatesh <ww...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/10 14:10:51 UTC

Cloudstack database timeout value

Hello Folks

Is there a way to increase the database connectivity timeout value in case
cloudstack loses connection to the database? Also is it possible to
configure the value? Can you point me to the right place? I also want to
increase the retries value so that it will retry to connect to DB
configured value of times and then really shuts down.

We have a redundant setup with three database hosts and switching from one
db host to another db host took more than 10 seconds and mgt server got
killed since it cant connect to db anymore. i have to restart the mgt
server to bring it back up. To avoid this I want to configure the timeout
value as well as the number of retries to get a connection

--
Thanks and regards
Rakesh venkatesh

Re: Cloudstack database timeout value