Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/08/31 00:45:50 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC3.

Hi All,

Thanks to Yusaku for fixing the last minute bug.
I have created a ambari-0.9-incubating-rc3 release candidate. Ran the
rat tool and a 2 node deploy with the instructions on
http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/install-0.9.html.

SVN source tag (r1379196)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ambari/branches/branch-0.9/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/ambari-0.9-incubating-rc3/

PGP release keys (signed using 8EE2F25C)
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x0DFF492D8EE2F25C

One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12321561

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Clearly I am +1.

thanks
mahadev

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC3.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)

Checked sigs and artifacts.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ambari 0.9-incubating RC3.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Just pinged Owen and he says there is no point in restarting the vote since its the same bits. So folks please vote.

thanks
mahadev

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Forgot to respond.
Thanks for the votes folks. The vote passes with -

3 IPMC votes (mahadev, arun, devaraj)
2 PPMC votes (jitendra, hitesh)
1 Committer vote (yusaku)

Ill start the vote on general to get it through.

thanks
mahadev

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 (binding)