Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com> on 2013/05/30 16:17:39 UTC

Changing logging output (DroidGap)

There's a three-week-outstanding pull request in cordova-android (
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/52) relating to changing the
default logging prefix

This sounds like a good idea -- we've managed to get rid of the old
'DroidGap' naming almost everywhere else, but it's still appearing in logs.

Does anyone object to this change? Is anyone depending on that prefix for
testing, log analysis, etc?

If not, I'll update that, and we'll have an ounce more consistency in the
project :)

Ian

Re: Changing logging output (DroidGap)

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.