Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Noriyuki TAKEI <nt...@sios.com> on 2017/02/22 17:27:46 UTC

JapanesePartOfSpeechStopFilterFactory

Hi,All

I would like to execute query as below.

field1:someword AND field2:★

But,It seems that the query as below is executed.

field1:someword

I guess that "solr.JapanesePartOfSpeechStopFilterFactory" Filter
excepted the word ★ from indexing target and as a result
the query "AND field:★" is exclude from the query
"field1:someword AND field2:★".

I would like to execute the query "field1:someword AND field2:★".
How do I solve this?

Current schema.xml is as below.

  <fieldType name="text_ja" class="solr.TextField"
autoGeneratePhraseQueries="false" positionIncrementGap="100">
    <analyzer>
      <tokenizer class="solr.JapaneseTokenizerFactory" mode="search"
discardPunctuation="false"  />
      <filter class="solr.JapaneseBaseFormFilterFactory"/>
      <filter class="solr.JapanesePartOfSpeechStopFilterFactory"
tags="lang/stoptags_ja.txt"/>
      <filter class="solr.CJKWidthFilterFactory"/>
      <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" words="lang/stopwords_ja.txt"
ignoreCase="true"/>
      <filter class="solr.JapaneseKatakanaStemFilterFactory"
minimumLength="4"/>
    </analyzer>
  </fieldType>

Re: JapanesePartOfSpeechStopFilterFactory

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
On 22 February 2017 at 12:27, Noriyuki TAKEI <nt...@sios.com> wrote:
> field2:★

What does this (star) part of the query means to you in business
terms? Are you doing a wildcard search (see previous email exchange I
replied to)? Or is this a specific special character you are trying to
search for?

Regards,
   Alex.

----