Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/12 13:35:36 UTC

Please ignore the github emails for the next hour or so

Sorry about the continuous mails from github/ant repo. I'm (yet again)
trying to get the Jenkins job integrated with Ant github repo. I don't
have a way to disable these mails while I experiment with it to get it
right. Hopefully, it should be sorted out in the next hour or so.

-Jaikiran

Re: Please ignore the github emails for the next hour or so

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.
My experiments have completed [1] and any new mails from github/jenkins
jobs are genuine mails. Hopefully, the next time I try something around
this, it won't take these many spurious mails.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ant.apache.org/msg46284.html

-Jaikiran