Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 20:52:19 UTC

JAX-WS/JBI (Re: [VOTE] sponsor ActiveMQ & ServiceMix to become sub-projects of Geronimo)

James,
Could we expect any help, in any form, in any of the WS-* projects? i
guess not, from your email it is very clear that the involvement you
think about would be just a drop-in replacement for other things and
not much more. I thought for a few moments that since there is SO much
WS-* focus in JBI, there could be lots of areas for cooperation.
Sigh!! We'll live. If you think of something else, you know where to
reach us.

Team,
FYI, As i mentioned previously
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.geronimo.devel/18601) for any
future J2EE implementation of Geronimo JAX-WS is needed and we (WS
folks) need help with its implementation.

thanks,
dims

Re: JAX-WS/JBI (Re: [VOTE] sponsor ActiveMQ & ServiceMix to become sub-projects of Geronimo)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, i just get frustrated sometimes with lack of help. There's so
much to do and so little time. I know we have to plan *NOW* for JAXB
2.0 and JAX-WS to be able to get to the next rev of J2EE soon. I hope
some folks here can jump in to WS land and help implement them. When i
saw how closely some folks (not just James) were working with other
non-Apache WS projects it's a bit demoralizing as well to say the
least. Now that i have gotten it off my chest i feel better. Sorry
again for the rash tone.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.