Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/11 20:05:53 UTC

Confluence Rate Plugin for the Plugin Registry

I know I've mentioned this before, but I was wondering if we could use
this plugin:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/plugins/rate.jsp

To provide user rating capabilities for the plugin registry.  As more
and more of the core functionality becomes plugins, I think it makes
sense to let people vote on the plugins so new users have an idea of
which plugins are the most popular.
Tom

Re: Confluence Rate Plugin for the Plugin Registry

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
I did for most of them, and not always high ratings.  For example, the
Struts 1 plugin got a 2 :(

Don

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
IMO, every project, no matter where it is hosted, should have a page
on that Confluence space and be in the main list.  Now, that page
might just point to another site where the real docs can be found, but
for registration purposes, it should be on that page.

When I get time to upgrade Confluence, I'll be installing the metadata
plugin so we can more intelligently use the metadata on the plugin's
page.

Don

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.