Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2008/01/08 09:59:20 UTC

ApplicationResources polish

On saving the polish word quantity in polish language in Application
resource files "ApplicationResources_pl" is changed.

Actual word is changed on saving the property file. Special characters were
lost on saving the file.

Modified Word - Ilosc

Actual Word - Ilość

Is there any suggestion to avoid modifying of the word on saving the file in
file system?

What would be cause the polish language property file modified ?

Re: ApplicationResources polish

Posted by Thắng Hoàng <th...@gmail.com>.
native2ascii is a tool to convert character. you can find it at
JAVA_HOME\bin

Posted by Thắng Hoàng <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello Raghuveer,