Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by ja...@chiefarch.com on 2001/05/04 18:25:51 UTC

mod_xslt

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm really stuck
trying to implement the mod_xslt.so as a module in apache.  Depending on
what version of Apache I try to run it with, I get messages like
'warning, this DSO is compiled with 1.3 something-or-other' (I know, I'm
bad, didn't write it down) or "mod_xslt.so: undefined symbol: ap_pstrcat"

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this working, or would someone be
so kind as to point me to the right place to get more information about
this?  (The included documentation didn't help me, and I haven't found
anything on the xml.apache.org site that answers my question)

Thanks,
Jacob Cord