Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Paonia Ezrine <pa...@home.welcomehome.org> on 2000/11/01 02:00:36 UTC

Re: mod_perl on specific scripts

> At 03:31 PM 10/31/00 -0500, Paonia Ezrine wrote:
> >I have a number of scripts in places other then /perl that I want to use
> >mod_perl for.  However, I can't turn it on for all scripts in a specific
> >directory or even a certain extension.  Is there any way to do this or am
> >I going to need to do a redirect of some sort (anyone have one)?
>
> How about the <files> directive.
>

> Bill Moseley
> mailto:moseley@hank.org

Bill,
this is good in thoery but I have not gotten it to work in practice.

here is the general idea (of what I tried):
<Files /home/httpd/cgi-bin/test2.pl>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
Options ExecCGI
PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
</Files>

I tried a lot of variation as well
thanks
Paonia

Re: mod_perl on specific scripts

Posted by Bill Moseley <mo...@hank.org>.
At 08:00 PM 10/31/00 -0500, Paonia Ezrine wrote:
>Bill,
>this is good in thoery but I have not gotten it to work in practice.
>
>here is the general idea (of what I tried):
><Files /home/httpd/cgi-bin/test2.pl>

<Files test2.pl>

And you can use it within a <Directory> to limit its reach.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#files

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org