Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org> on 2003/01/10 04:47:03 UTC

[vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Hi all,

I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

Here's my +1.

--
Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@apache.org>
http://www.google.com/search?btnI=&q=ovidiu

RE: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> +1
> Michael's many contributions make this an easy decision!

+1

Carsten

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
+1
Michael's many contributions make this an easy decision!

-Bertrand

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 07:47:03PM -0800, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>
> Here's my +1.

	+1, welcome aboard mate! :)

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come
>> up with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon
>> including the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent
>> patch for expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming
>> a committer will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>>
>> Here's my +1.
>

> +1

+1

Vadim

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 09.Jan.2003 -- 07:47 PM, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

+1

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1 from me. I have various people on my list, hoping to
get around to inviting them. Michael is one of those.

--David

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

Hehe. Lucky we did some off-list talk, otherwise he would have been
double-proposed. My obvious +1!

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer.

Big +1 for Michael!

Ciao,

--
Gianugo

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
From: "Ovidiu Predescu" <ov...@apache.org>

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1 from me

--
  Konstantin

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.

Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

Yes, definately +1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon
> including the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent
> patch for expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a
> committer will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1 of course !

You were faster than me (and others also).

Sylvain

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@ffzd0yt3.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

Wow, what a great way to start the year...this is definetly an honour!!..

thank you :)

Regards,
Michael Melhem

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 10:47  PM, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

+1

Diana

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Matthew Langham wrote:

> (oh no another aussie :-))

Don't drink & code! ;-D

(not a generalization BTW, but a fond memory of the GetTogether, where
the Aussies were called the Beer Crew)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

RE: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.
>
> Here's my +1.

+1

(oh no another aussie :-))

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
+1

Giacomo

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:23:34PM +0100, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Michael Melhem wrote:

> >>Welcome aboard, mate !
> >>

> >Thanks, glad to be aboard...
> >but...my Gaaawd, Sylvian you are starting to sound like an aussie!! ;)
> >

> Yep. I had two nice teachers at the gettogether last november !
>
> BTW, it's sylv_ai_n and not sylv_ia_n. I still have some work for you to
> sound like a frenchie ;-)

woooOoops sorry, Im having a terrible time spelling peoples names,
but at least im consistent. ;)

Michael

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by Michael Melhem <mi...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:12:28AM +0100, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Brian Behlendorf wrote:
>
> >Account "michaelm" created, password sent, commit privs granted.
> >

> Welcome aboard, mate !

Thanks, glad to be aboard...
but...my Gaaawd, Sylvian you are starting to sound like an aussie!! ;)

cheers,
Michael

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
Account "michaelm" created, password sent, commit privs granted.

	Brian

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
+1.  My email from work isn't getting to any apache lists, sorry about
the delay in replying!

J.

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
>>I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
>>with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
>>the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
>>expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
>>will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

Big +1!

...welcome back from your vacation:)
--
Torsten

Re: [vote] Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer

Posted by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose Michael Melhem as Cocoon committer. He has come up
> with lots of ideas for improvement in various parts of Cocoon including
> the control flow, and recently contributed an excellent patch for
> expiring continuations in the control flow layer. Becoming a committer
> will allow him to contribute his work more effectively.

+1 I'll hope here come some help to integrate CMSs, too ;-)

Stephan.