Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lionell_Hutz <de...@gmx.de> on 2009/09/18 10:52:55 UTC

Re: zone append or add new content

That problem still exists. I need a simple mechanism to add or delete some
content via ajax which don't refresh older added content. The ajaxformloop
is no option.

Re: zone append or add new content

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
> That problem still exists. I need a simple mechanism to add or delete some
> content via ajax which don't refresh older added content. The ajaxformloop
> is no option.

Have you taken a look at the FormInjector?

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/FormInjector.html

If that's not exactly what you want you might be able to use it as inspiration.

Josh

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.