Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/04/27 09:42:20 UTC

GSOC Student Tim Erwin accepted

Hi all,

I'm very glad to announce that Tim Erwin was accepted as a Student of
GSOC to work on a Maildir Mailbox implementation for JAMES. Thats a
great news! So lets welcome Tim and start to warm up for getting the
work done.

Related JIRA Task:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMAP-101

Accepted Proposals:

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/program/list_projects/google/gsoc2010

Welcome Tim :)

Bye,
Norman

Re: GSOC Student Tim Erwin accepted

Posted by Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <ma...@apache.org>.
Welcome Tim

-Manolo

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Tim-Christian Mundt <de...@tim-erwin.de> wrote:
> Thanks Norman for the welcome. I've been here on the mailing list for some
> weeks, so at least I'm not totally foreign to most of you. I'm excited about
> this opportunity and hope the next few month will be beneficial for all of
> us.
> While Norman is my official mentor, of course all of you are always invited
> to give comments, critics and suggestions.
> The next few weeks are intended
> for community bonding, we will figure out how my little project should be
> integrated into the James project. I'm sure, this won't be a big thing -
> communication via mailing list seems to work great.

welcome :-)

- robert

Re: GSOC Student Tim Erwin accepted

Posted by Tim-Christian Mundt <de...@tim-erwin.de>.