Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by mei xiao <me...@myvoice.com.au> on 2003/09/05 07:32:44 UTC

Is it possible use dateselector and intake at the same time?

Dear all,

I got some question about dateselector and intake.

1. In my om class, I got a property "StartDate" which type is "Date",
In my intake.xml, I have a line:
<field name="StartDate" key="a" type="Date" mapToProperty="StartDate"/>
in my template,
I use: #set ($UserInfo = $intake.UserInfo.Default)
$UserInfo.StartDate

but I got error:
Invocation of method 'getDefault' in class
org.apache.turbine.services.intake.IntakeTool$PullHelper threw exception class org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException : Unsupported type: Date
Why is that?

2. I want to use  dateselector and intake at the same time, since the above error,
I can only use: <field name="StartDate" key="a" type="String" mapToProperty="StartDate"/>

and in action class, how can I map the group to a om object. (from three String to one Date
with a arbitary name).

Any advices are much appreciated!

Mei Xiao

Regards,

Mei Xiao

MyVoice http://www.myvoice.com.au

AW: Is it possible use dateselector and intake at the same time?

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de>.
Hi Mei,

<field name="StartDate" key="a" type="DateString"
mapToProperty="StartDate"/>

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann