Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Daniel Brüßler <ma...@danielbruessler.de> on 2010/10/11 15:28:57 UTC

blank page-problem with Lenya2.0.3

Hello,

Building lenya was now possible, because I uncommented the patching of
kupu. I want to use bitflux and not kupu, so that is not a problem.

Now I just see the blank page and no error message in the logfile. How
do I debug to see what is the problem?

- (!) there are no double libraries in other versions in the class path
of xerces, xalan, and so on
- I'm running Java5 update 22 (because Java6 didn't work) and set "1.5"
in local.build.properties
- I'm using the ant in $LENYA_HOME/tools/bin (version 1.7.1)
- I downloaded the .tar.gz Version for Lenya 2.0.3 and set the
environment variables
- all files have the same permissions (774)

Cheers!
Daniel

:: TEL    +49 (0)911 - 815 90 30 (office)
:: Daniel Bruessler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nuernberg