Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Anthony E." <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/01 00:57:38 UTC

"document contains no data" errors (with mod_ssl)

i have a working version of apache 1.3.26 with
mod_perl 1.27, no problems..

i installed another apache 1.3.26 build with openssl
0.9.6g, mod_ssl 2.8.10-1.3.26, and mod_perl 1.27, and
am receiving "document contains no data" error
messages quite frequently.

I tried restarting the newly installed apache without
mod_ssl enabled, but I still get the errors. I have
fine tuned apache exactly how my original version was
tuned, and am still having these problems.

Any suggestions?

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Re: "document contains no data" errors (with mod_ssl)

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Anthony E. wrote:

> > am receiving "document contains no data" error
> > messages quite frequently.
[snip]
> incidentally, i noticed i am getting a lot of these
> errors in the error_log:
>
> Out of memory!
> Callback called exit.

If you run out of memory then your Apache will probably fail to send
properly the page you want to send, hence the messages from your
browser and in the error_log.  It sounds to me like you need to read
the mod_perl Guide, particularly the bits about memory...

Please see the mod_perl home page for a link to the Guide.

73,
Ged.

Re: "document contains no data" errors (with mod_ssl)

Posted by "Anthony E." <ap...@yahoo.com>.

http://sbc.yahoo.com