Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/06 09:15:47 UTC

docs.cloudstack.org

docs.cloudstack.org is not redirected to https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/home.html.

However I am unable to find the information, specifically the design specs, available at the older location in the new one.

Does anyone know?

Regards,
Somesh

RE: docs.cloudstack.org

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Try this link https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Home. It also gives access to most of the design docs.

Regards,
Devdeep

Re: docs.cloudstack.org

Posted by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com>.
Nitin,
I didn't think docs.cloudstack.org was the primary storage place for any
design docs. It should contain only stuff from before CloudStack entered
Apache incubation. Before Apache, weren't all the design docs kept on the
Cloud.com / Citrix wiki? If not, and the only copies were on
docs.cloudstack.org, then we need to un-delete those in a hurry.

Jessica T.

Re: docs.cloudstack.org

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Re: docs.cloudstack.org