Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeremy Chambers <je...@intagnt.com> on 2006/11/22 02:40:03 UTC

download problem

The "download" part of the SVN site is not working .

http://subversion.tigris.org/downloads/svn-win32-1.4.2.zip

. I tried downloading the zip file but get "IE was not able to open this
Internet site.  The request site is either unavailable or cannot be found.
Please try again later".

Please advise!!!  I need to get the svn CLI for windows !!!

Re: download problem

Re: download problem

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 11/21/06, Jeremy Chambers <je...@intagnt.com> wrote:

> The "download" part of the SVN site is not working …
>

> http://subversion.tigris.org/downloads/svn-win32-1.4.2.zip
>

> … I tried downloading the zip file but get "IE was not able to open this
> Internet site.  The request site is either unavailable or cannot be found.
> Please try again later".

Make sure that you're accepting all cookies from tigris.org. For some
reason, when you reject the cookies, the downloads don't work.