Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by "Das, Kapali Tejeswar" <te...@iona.com> on 2006/02/14 23:17:04 UTC

Using Axis2/Sandesha2 with SOAP 1.1

Hi,

Could you let me know if there is a way to configure Sandesha2/Axis2 so
that is uses SOAP 1.1 instead of SOAP 1.2 ?

Thanks and regards

Tejeswar Das

Re: Using Axis2/Sandesha2 with SOAP 1.1

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Das,

The the server side of Sandesha2/Axis2 pics the SOAP version dynamically and
reply accordingly (according to the request message). For the client side
default version is SOAP 1.1. To change it to SOAP 1.2 add the following line
to ur client code.

clientOptions.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI
);

Thanks,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Das,

Re: Stored MessageContext in SandeshaUtil

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ramot,

We have changed this now. Please take the latest source from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/sandesha/trunk

Thanks,
Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.