Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alexander1893 <al...@familie-schweizer.net> on 2009/12/27 16:18:33 UTC

direct capture during checkout

Hi all,

I set up cybersource as payment gateway. Everything works fine a the moment.
During the checkout "only" an authorize is done at the moment and I have to
do the capture manually in the backend.

Is there any way of configuring the checkout, so that the capture is done
directly when the user submits his order?

Thanks a lot!

Alexander

Re: direct capture during checkout

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
This is generally a setting in the Payment Processor's API or it could
be a setting you can set it in the admin console. I worked with a
payment processor where they had two different commands, one for auth
and another auth + capture. As Jacques said, you should check the API of
Cybersource or look into their admin console.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Alexander1893" <al...@familie-schweizer.net>

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
One Improvement in Statement.

Divesh Dutta wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> For this, you need to set field "payment.cybersource.autoBill" ==
> true, in payment.properties or in PaymentGatewayCyberSource entity.
> By doing this, auth and transaction will be done in single transaction.
auth and capture*

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Hemanth,

ccAuthCapture Java method in AIMPaymentServices.java will do your work.
Here, transType parameter, is set to "AUTH_CAPTURE", which does
auth+capture in single transaction.

HTH.

Thanks
--