Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Troy Simpson <tr...@ebswift.com> on 2010/03/04 02:46:45 UTC

Commit Password

Hi,

How can I arrange to have my commit password reset?  I have never logged
onto the new apache site.  Thanks.

Regards,

Troy Simpson

Re: Commit Password

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
It is not clear to me if you have done the needed steps to get an
Apache account?  Was one created for you after the move?  That process
was not automatic for anyone as it requires filing paperwork.

As Hyrum said, if you did have an account created then there is
probably someone you can contact at infrastructure.  I'd be surprised
if there is not just a forgot password link somewhere that sends
something to your email.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard