Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2005/04/26 12:30:40 UTC

Odds and ends for XMLRPC 2.0 release ....

Hi folks,

+) the update to commons-codec-1.3.jar resulted in a broken JUnit test
due to outdated JUnit versions. I fixed the XMLWriter tests to run on
JUnit 3.7 and 3.8.1
+) I removed the Maven CheckStyle report since it generates tons of warnings
+) I removed the FESI jar since it is not used within the build - could
someone tell me why it is/was part of the project (newbie question)?
+) the Maven and ANT build works nicely now including some JAR download
magic for ANT
+) Henri migrated to the Apache 2.0 Licence .... thanks ... :-)
+) we should also update xdocs/changes.xml (Henri, Jochen and me) - that
makes the job easier for writing the release mail ....

For my part we a ready to make a release ...+1 for the previous vote ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: I have some spare time to push the release and upload the website
this week ....

Re: Odds and ends for XMLRPC 2.0 release ....

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 12:30 +0200, Siegfried Goeschl wrote:
> +) I removed the FESI jar since it is not used within the build - could
> someone tell me why it is/was part of the project (newbie question)?

I'm fairly certain that it was there when we originally imported the
sources into ASF CVS from Hannes' tree.