Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by um...@comcast.net on 2008/05/01 22:39:25 UTC

Re: AMQ4.1.1: Connection problems with simple peer to peer configuration

I am running into the exact same issue that is described in

But per the report, the fix is in 4.1.1 (which is what I am running).
Could someone tell me if perhaps 4.1.1 is similarly affected
despite the fix? Has anyone seen this problem with
4.1.2?

Regards

/Ur

From: uma_rk@comcast.net