Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ben Zhu <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/24 06:06:56 UTC

How to show network topology in Zeppelin

Hi,

This project really excited me.

I am working on a project to take data from Spark and show network topology with Zeppelin. Does Zeppelin support feature? Any programming language I can use to do that?

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: How to show network topology in Zeppelin

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can draw any HTML / Javascript inside of Zeppelin notebook.
by printing your output starts with "%html".

Basic idea is

val data = .... // take data from spark and convert it to json

println(s"""%html
<script>
var data = ${data}
</script>
""")

Here's some examples for visualizations.

https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL0xlZW1vb25zb28vemVwcGVsaW4tZXhhbXBsZXMvbWFzdGVyLzJCMlhLRkNETS9ub3RlLmpzb24

Thanks,
moon