Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Marco Beelen <mb...@iprofs.nl> on 2011/11/08 17:56:28 UTC

Planning for release of Maven 2.x PMD Plugin?

Hello developers of maven,

I would like to inform about a possible release of the Maven 2.x PMD Plugin.
Based upon the inforrmation in Jira all issues scheduled for version 2.6 of
this plugin have been fixed.
One of the fixed issues (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPMD-127) applies
to our environment and therefor I would greatly appreciate a release of
this plugin.

The last issue scheduled for this version was fixed on 18/Aug/2011.
What needs to be done in order to start the release process for this plugin?
And if there aren't any required actions: Could somebody start the release
process for this plugin?
I'm hoping for a 'Release early, release often'

With kind regards,
    Marco Beelen
--

*Marco Beelen*
Software Architect

*iPROFS*
Wagenweg 208
2012 NM Haarlem
T +31 23 547 6369
F +31 23 547 6370
I  *www.iprofs.nl*
_______________________

Great Place to Work
Beste ICT werkgever
Masters of Java
Website van het jaar

Re: Planning for release of Maven 2.x PMD Plugin?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Ok I will.

--
Olivier Lamy