Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/08/20 09:29:36 UTC

Re: PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD

HEy Leo,

do you know why this message is shown?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD

Posted by fischman_98 <mf...@powerconsultantsinc.com>.
It appears that by adding this;

 <context-param>
		<param-name>javax.faces.PARTIAL_STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
		<param-value>false</param-value>
 </context-param>

to the web.xml file, the warnings go away (MyFaces 1.1.6, Tomcat 6.X, JDK
1.6.0_07).

When was it added/required in the web.xml file?

Still can't find any documentation on it.

Thanks.

Matt

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.