Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/21 20:44:39 UTC

IGNITE-12362 Migrate MQTT module to ignite-extensions

Hi,

I have created PRs for the following jira issue.

IGNITE-12362 Migrate MQTT module to ignite-extensions

PRs
https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7950

Please review and share your feedback.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12362 Migrate MQTT module to ignite-extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ilya,

Thank you for your reply. I will check if I can recover the nightly
artifact publish job.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.