Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Pieter van den Hombergh <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/18 06:10:54 UTC

early access Netbeans builds

Hi all,

I would like to gain some experience with the upcoming NB version (11.1?)
and/or jdk 12 or 13 ea, to have a look at the features. How can I obtain
such version or where is the netcat version?

--
Pieter Van den Hombergh.
No software documentation is complete with out it's source code.

Re: early access Netbeans builds

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 at 11:30, Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> wrote:

> Yes, not the complete process is done in the Windows build. The creation of the artefacts is done in the Linux build only. The point of the Windows build is to show the code works there, not that the artefacts can be created there.

Ah, OK, maybe the website should link to
https://builds.apache.org/job/netbeans-linux/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/nbbuild/
for daily builds?

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: early access Netbeans builds

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Yes, not the complete process is done in the Windows build. The creation of
the artefacts is done in the Linux build only. The point of the Windows
build is to show the code works there, not that the artefacts can be
created there.

Gj

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.