Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2016/02/26 22:32:20 UTC

Add labels to create issue dialog in JIRA

Does anyone have the karma to modify the create issue dialog for the geode
JIRA? I'd like to be able to fill in labels when we create the issue.

-Dan

Re: Add labels to create issue dialog in JIRA

Posted by Mark Bretl <as...@gmail.com>.
Hey Dan,

Editing workflows/screens/fields is a JIRA Admin privilege and would need
to request INFRA most likely.

--Mark