Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by reeuv <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/09 09:28:21 UTC

Solr autocomplete keyword and geolocation based

I am looking for getting auto complete suggestions using Solr based on
keyword as well as geolocation. Is there a way the 'Suggester' component or
any other way, Solr can take in multiple fields for auto completion?

For e.g. if I have a restaurants database and I want to get suggestions
using keyword e.g. 'Piz', the results should be based both on the keyword
'Piz' and also the locations that are close to certain latitude, longitude.

Is there a way to do it in Solr ?

Thanks.