Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by csj <jo...@clarkson.edu> on 2005/05/26 15:45:53 UTC

Unsupported major.minor version?

Could someone explain what version conflicts I am having here... I am
using the same jars on both the client and the server.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/ws/axis/security/WSDoAllSender (Unsupported major.minor version
49.0)

Thanks
Chris

Re: Unsupported major.minor version?

Posted by csj <jo...@clarkson.edu>.
It was because I was using java 1.4, works fine with 1.5