Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/31 12:57:11 UTC

Ready for Review: Apache NetBeans Maturity Model Assessment

Hi all,

As part of the process to move us out of the Apache Incubator, we need to
do a self-analysis of our maturity as an Apache project.

I have completed the self-analysis here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+NetBeans

Comments are welcome and needed!

Feel free to respond in this thread with caveats, thoughts, additions,
comments, insights, etc.

Thanks,

Gj

RE: Ready for Review: Apache NetBeans Maturity Model Assessment

Posted by Eduardo Quintanilla <eq...@bnext.mx>.
The following page provides more information  https://www.apache.org/security/committers.html
The project security page is suggested.

Eduardo Quintanilla
Software Developer
Block Networks

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Dear Geertjan, community,

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
+1

Reviewed. No comments from me. Looks perfect. Thanks, Geertjan!