Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/12/23 08:26:41 UTC

RE: why are form beans required for html:form?

Quoting Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>:

> >> Heck, if you throw the JSF extension into the mix, I wager you
> >> could write significant Struts applications now without writing
> >> any Java code at all. :)
> >>
> >> http://struts.sourceforge.net/struts-bsf/index.html
> >>

> > I have in fact thrown the BSF extension into the mix, and I'm
> > pretty excited about it!
>
> Yep. Lost track of who I was chatting with :)

Next, James Stachan will insist we need a way to use Groovy for actions :-).

(A smiley only because I always smile when seeing how passionate James gets when
he talks about Groovy -- it's actually a pretty good idea.)

> > Joe

Craig

RE: why are form beans required for html:form?

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
>Next, James Stachan will insist we need a way to use Groovy for actions :-).
>
>(A smiley only because I always smile when seeing how passionate
>James gets when
>he talks about Groovy -- it's actually a pretty good idea.)

http://groovy.codehaus.org/bsf.html

:-)

James' passion for any project he takes on is pretty inspiring.  Not
to mention that he produces great stuff!

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com