Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com> on 2018/01/03 23:42:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Propose new Sentry committer - Na Li

Hi PMC,

I'd like to propose that we vote to make Na Li a new committer on the
Apache Sentry project.

Na Li has been a contributor since April/2017 and has contributed around 20
patches to the project since then. She has also been active in reviewing
other contributor patches.

I think Na Li would be a good addition to the community as a committer now
the project is getting more active, and also to help more contributors to
get their patches reviewed and committed more often.

- Sergio Pena

Re: [DISCUSS] Propose new Sentry committer - Na Li

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

--