Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by An...@indus.com on 2003/07/22 19:50:18 UTC

tomcat 3.2 and axis

All,
Has anybody out there been able to make axis work on tomcat3.2 and jdk1.3?
I get a 404 when I test the services and the SOAP endpoint. I can get to
the start page and make happyaxis happy. Also, when I test the JWS
endpoint, I get a listing of the java class. Can somebody help me?
Thanks,
Ananda

This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Please DO NOT forward this email outside of the recipient's Company unless expressly authorized to do so herein.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

Any views expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Indus
 International, Inc.